You can book any tour using our quick and easy system
How to Book a Opera Tour in New York City
The Booking Process
Here’s how to submit your booking request and what to expect next.
2. Next please select the tour you wish to book > Opera Tour Packages. Please read over the details of each tour carefully, specially the dates and opera performances.
3. Then select the tour date, the number of people going on the tour and click BOOK NOW. You will be taken to a different page to checkout.
4. Fill out the online booking request form on the “Checkout” page (see Billing Details on left side). Please note that each member in your party must also complete a separate Attendees Info (see Additional Information on the right side).
NOTE: Please use an email account that you check frequently. An email notification will be sent to your email address after the booking process. And also double-check your phone number in case we have to call you about any last-minute tour details or changes.
5. Once you have filled out the required information on both the Billing details and Additional Information forms, you must scroll down to the very bottom of the page to submit your booking request.
6. There you will see both of our safe and convenient ways for you to pay: Credit Card and by Check. Select your method of payment and then check off ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions*‘ box AND then click on the “PLACE ORDER” button to submit your order.
7. Once your tour payment is confirmed, you will be taken to an “Order received” page so you can view all your order details. Please print a copy of this page for reference.
8. After your payment is processed, our system will automatically reserve your booking and a downloadable invoice will be generated for you. After creating an account*, you’ll be able to login (my-account) to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate your trip after you have finished the tour.
9. We will send you a personal email confirmation w/invoice PLUS instructions on how to claim your tickets to your performances AND the information need to know about your hotel registration.
10. Now all you have to do is pack your bags and make your travel plans to New York for the opera adventure of a lifetime!
All prices are based on double occupancy. We can arrange the same tours for a group.
A non-refundable deposit of $800 per person is required at the time of booking.
The balance of payment is due no more than 30 days before the commencement of travel.
We understand that it is sometimes necessary for you to change you plans. In the event of a full cancellation before the start of your tour we will do our best to make a full refund, apart from the deposit fee, which is non-refundable.
We will only charge you for any expenses that we incur and are non-refundable to us. These generally apply to opera tickets which we have made in anticipation of your trip.
Of course, if there is a cancellation on your part, the earlier the notice of intent to cancel is given, the better the chances for a refund.
Beyond the deposit fee of $800, we will not keep any money for expenses that we do not incur.
The balance of payment, as well as the deposit itself, can be made in the following ways: By a check from you or by credit card.
NYC Opera Tours uses two methods of payment.*
1. Credit Card
For payment by credit card: you must book a tour and then
select credit card under payment method and add your credit card information.
For payment by check: you must book a tour and then select ‘check’ under the payment method and then secure your booking, you should send us a US check or a money order ASAP to the postal address below:
NYC Opera Tours, Dept: NYCOT, 1848 Torrington St.Raleigh, NC 27615
Both methods require creating an online account under your name, which means you’re okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.